Valley Of Flowers
6 Days 5 Nights
Easy To Moderate
The region of the Valley of Flowers is rich in varied flora and fauna. The valley of flowers was declared the National Park of India in the year 1982 and it is now a UNESCO world heritage site. The Virgin
the beauty of this mystical valley has always lured botanists, nature lovers, and adventure lovers. Tucked at 3,658 meters in Bhyundar Valley, the Valley of Flowers in Chamoli district sprawls over a vast expanse of 87.50 square km measuring 8 km long and 2 km wide. Valley of Flowers is the second core zone of the Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve blessed with numerous cascading waterfalls, silvery glaciers, and thickets that greet the visitant at every step. Ghangaria, a tiny hamlet situated 13 km from Govindghat is the last human habitation center on the way to the Valley of Flowers. List of Top 10 Treks in Uttarakhand. The valley of flowers seems to change its colors throughout the season from May to October, as blooms hundreds of different flowers, taking on various colors and shades as time progresses. The valley is home to many celebrated flowers like the Brahmakamal, the blue poppy, and the cobra lily. It is a much-sought destination for flower lovers, botanists, trekkers, photographers, bird watchers, and wildlife photographers. This valley is very popular among International tourists and thousands of foreigners flock to the Valley of Flowers every year. The early blooming of flowers in the Valley of Flowers.
- Accommodation During the trek.
- All Meals Veg (Organic Mountain Food).
- Campfire at Campsite if (Available)
- Trekking Permit & Forest Camping Charges
- Safety Equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Etc.)
- Service of an expert trek leader
- Service of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, helpers, porters, mules)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories for a lifetime
5% GST Service tax.
Food during traveling from (Rishikesh to Joshimath & Return)
Backpack offloading charges addition (Rs. 150/ Per Day/ Per Bag)
Personal expenses of any kind.
Anything apart from the inclusion.
- Backpack & Rain Cover (50-6literre)
- Day Pack & Rain Cover (2literlitre, If you a hire mule or porter)
- Milton Thermos (1ltr) (Avoid Bisleri Bottles)
- Hiking Shoes waterproof water proof and with ankle support)
- Torch (With extra batteries)
- Glucose, ORS, Chocolates, biscuits, and dry fruits
- Personal Medical kit (If required)
- Original ID Card
- Trek Pants – 2 Nos. (Avoid Jeans, Shorts, Capri, Fitting Denims)
- T-shirts – 4 Nos. (2 Full Sleeves, 2 Half Sleeves)
- Sweater – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Woolen)
- Jacket – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Thermal Wear – 1 Nos.
- Gloves – 2 Nos. (1 Woolen, 1 Waterproof)
- Socks – 5 Nos. (3 Cotton, 2 Woolen)
- Warm Inner-wears
- Rain Coat / Poncho – 1 Nos.
- Handkerchief/towels – 1 Nos.
- Slippers – 1 Nos.
PROTECT YOUR FACE & HEAD
- UV sunglasses – 1 Nos.
- Caps – 2 Nos. (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woolen Cap)
- Balaclava – 1 Nos.
- Sunscreen Cream
- Body Lotion
- Lip Balm
- Toilet Paper & Wipes
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Quick Dry Towel
- Books (If you like reading)
- Music Instruments (Guitar, Flute)
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP MEMORABLE:
- a) Appreciate Nature for everything it presents you
- b) Temporarily leave behind the comforts of city life
- c) Utilize the silence to search for answers within
- d) See the beauty in physical hardship and endure the vagaries of nature
- e) Connect with your inner voice
- f) Take a break from the connectivity of Social Media
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP PLEASANT:
- a) Carry all the items mentioned in the list provided by SkyHikes.
- b) Begin some fitness exercises about a month before the trek. Use stairs in
- place of Elevators
- d) Be polite to everyone including the villagers, shop keeper and vehicle
- e) Carry loose change, so that you can pay the shopkeepers the exact
- f) Be on Time and don't keep people waiting for you.
- g) Apologize if you have caused any inconvenience to others.
DAY-01 Rishikesh- Joshimath- 255km | 9 Hrs
DAY-02 Joshimath - Govindghat - Ghangaria
DAY-03 Ghangaria - Valley of flowers - Ghangaria
DAY-04 Ghangaria - Hemkund Sahib - Ghangaria
DAY-05 Ghangaria - Govindghat and drive to Joshimath
DAY-05 Joshimath - Rishikesh
Day 1 DAY-01 Rishikesh- Joshimath- 255km | 9 Hrs
Road Distance: 255 Kms Time Taken: 9 Hrs Altitude Change: 372 meter at Rishikesh to Joshimath Early morning leave for Joshimath and Rishikesh. it is located at a distance of 255km away from rishikesh and is the winter abode of lord badrinath you'll reach to joshimath by evening check in at hotel and have an overnight stay. you can Road route: Rishikesh- Devpryag Srinagar-Rudrapryag- Karnpryag Chamoli- Joshimath
Day 2 DAY-02 Joshimath - Govindghat - Ghangaria
Road Distance: 20 Kms Trekking Distance: 20Kms Time Taken: 1 Hr by road & 6 Hrs for trek Trek Level: Moderate Altitude Change: 1832 meter at Govindghat to 3049 meter at Ghangaria Post breakfast, drive to Govindghat about 22km away from Joshimath. Start trekking towards Ghangaria with packed lunch. Ghangaria also known as Govind Dham is the base camp for Hemkund Sahib and the valeey of flowers trek. after completing 10 km trek, you will reach Ghangaria, Where you will spend the night in
Day 3 DAY-03 Ghangaria - Valley of flowers - Ghangaria
Trekking Distance: 7.5 Kms total for both side Time Taken: 2 Hrs for one side Trek Level: Easy Altitude Change: 3049 meter at Ghangaria to 3658 meter at Valley of Flowers Today all your hard work will finally pay off as you will hike to the valeey of flowers national park. The swift trail will walk past the thick vegetation consisting of the exotic Himalayan flowers and the wild flora, creating an alluring canvas
Day 4 DAY-04 Ghangaria - Hemkund Sahib - Ghangaria
Trekking Distance: 6 Kms Time Taken: 5 Hrs one side Trek Level: Easy Altitude Change: 4,329 meters situated Hemkund Sahib Highest Gurudwara The 4th day of the journey would start early in the morning. Have your breakfast early. The trek will be steep . There are many shops on the way to Hemkund sahib so no need to carry water in advance just one bottle is enough. Trek at your own pace and take rest at regular intervals. After reaching the Hemkund Sahib you can take bath in the sacred lake and visit the Gurudwara. Listen to Ardaas there and take prashad. Then you would be visiting the Laxman temple. After spending an hour trek back to the Ghangria base camp.
Day 5 DAY-05 Ghangaria - Govindghat and drive to Joshimath
Road Distance: 20 Kms Trekking Distance: 20Kms Time Taken: 1 Hr by road & 6 Hrs for trek Trek Level: Moderate. After your breakfast in the morning we descend to Govindghat and then drive to Joshimath. From this place Badrinath is 25 km away and take 1 hrs to reach. You can visit Badrinath only if road and weather condition permits us.
Day 6 DAY-05 Joshimath - Rishikesh
Road Distance: 255 Kms Time Taken: 9 Hrs After having a nutritious breakafast, drive t Rishikesh and say good bye to the hills
Have Any Question?
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope the above is useful
+91 83958 32222
Easy To Moderate