5 Days 4 Nights
Moderate To Difficult
Satopanth lake is a high-altitude lake located in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand and near Badrinath. This glacier trek offers majestic views of the Himalayas The lake is surrounded with mesmerizing and majestic views of Mt Chaukhamba, ,Mt Parvati, Mt Balakun, and Mt NeelkhanthaThis route has mythological significance known as the way to heaven ( Swargarohini) the route of Pandavas.
- Accommodation During the trek.
- All Meals Veg (Organic Mountain Food).
- Campfire at Campsite if (Available)
- Trekking Permit & Forest Camping Charges
- Safety Equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Etc.)
- Service of an expert trek leader
- Service of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, helpers, porters, mules)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories for a lifetime
5% GST Service tax.
Food during traveling from (Rishikesh To Badrinath & Return)
Backpack offloading charges addition (Rs. 150/ Per Day/ Per Bag)
Personal expenses of any kind.
Anything apart from the inclusion.
- Backpack & Rain Cover (50-6literre)
- Day Pack & Rain Cover (2literlitre, If you a hire mule or porter)
- Milton Thermos (1ltr) (Avoid Bisleri Bottles)
- Hiking Shoes waterproofwater proof and with ankle support)
- Torch (With extra batteries)
- Glucose, ORS, Chocolates, biscuits, and dry fruits
- Personal Medical kit (If required)
- Original ID Card
- Trek Pants – 2 Nos. (Avoid Jeans, Shorts, Capri, Fitting Denims)
- T-shirts – 4 Nos. (2 Full Sleeves, 2 Half Sleeves)
- Sweater – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Woolen)
- Jacket – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Thermal Wear – 1 Nos.
- Gloves – 2 Nos. (1 Woolen, 1 Waterproof)
- Socks – 5 Nos. (3 Cotton, 2 Woolen)
- Warm Inner-wears
- Rain Coat / Poncho – 1 Nos.
- Handkerchief/towels – 1 Nos.
- Slippers – 1 Nos.
PROTECT YOUR FACE & HEAD
- UV sunglasses – 1 Nos.
- Caps – 2 Nos. (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woolen Cap)
- Balaclava – 1 Nos.
- Sunscreen Cream
- Body Lotion
- Lip Balm
- Toilet Paper & Wipes
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Quick Dry Towel
- Books (If you like reading)
- Music Instruments (Guitar, Flute)
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP MEMORABLE:
- a) Appreciate Nature for everything it presents you
- b) Temporarily leave behind the comforts of city life
- c) Utilize the silence to search for answers within
- d) See the beauty in physical hardship and endure the vagaries of nature
- e) Connect with your inner voice
- f) Take a break from the connectivity of Social Media
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP PLEASANT:
- a) Carry all the items mentioned in the list provided by SkyHikes.
- b) Begin some fitness exercises about a month before the trek. Use stairs in
- place of Elevators
- d) Be polite to everyone including the villagers, shop keeper and vehicle
- e) Carry loose change, so that you can pay the shopkeepers the exact
- f) Be on Time and don't keep people waiting for you.
- g) Apologize if you have caused any inconvenience to others.
Day 01: Badrinath – Laxami Van 9km
Day 02: Laxmi Van – Chakratirtha 10km
Day 03: Chakratirtha – Satopanth- Chakratirth 10km.
Day 04: Chakratirtha – Laxmi Van
Day 05: Laxmi Van – Badrinath
Day 1 Day 01: Badrinath – Laxami Van 9km
After having Breakfast commence a short drive towards mana the last village of India , after crossing the river by itbp bridge the gradient of the trek will become steeper . Walk –in harmony with the mighty Alakananda River flowing below . after a hour walk in laps of nature you will be in the forest of happiness known as Aanad Van , than after crossing the glaciers you will be in a alpine meadows known as chamtoli khark and after few hours walk you will be finally our camp site Laxmi Van .
Day 2 Day 02: Laxmi Van – Chakratirtha 10km
Capture the beautiful sunrise view and gear up for today’s trek On the way you can see the colorful alpine flowers blooming in the valley , gradually climb the steep ridge of Sahastradhara to Chakratirtha camping ground .
Day 3 Day 03: Chakratirtha – Satopanth- Chakratirth 10km.
Unzipe your tent early morning to have a tempting view of Chaukhamba and Balakun .Sip a cup of tea while getting drenched in the enigmatic aura of the colossal hills. Now get ready to meander through the puzzling maze of boulders and moraines. You may also hear the perpetual tumbling sound of the avalanches throughout the valley . this is a tricky stretch so be patient while crossing it. In the last 2 km trek you may have to deal with the couple of steep slopes and walk over the loose soil scattered over the glacial moraines on the reaching the top of the ridge you will see the first sight of the triangular shaped Satopanth lake .
Day 4 Day 04: Chakratirtha – Laxmi Van
Wake up to the chirps of the playing birds , post breakfast pack your tents to start descending all the way down to laxmi Van .following same trail .
Day 5 Day 05: Laxmi Van – Badrinath
Came out from the tents and see the beautiful a holly waterfall Vashudhara across the river alakananda, after having breakfast pack your backpacks and descending toward mana from the same routes After reaching mana you will have much time to explore the village and than taxi will pick up you for the Badrinath
Have Any Question?
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope the above is useful
+91 83958 32222
Easy To Moderate
Easy To Moderate