Dayara Bugyal Trek
An ideal trek for long weekends, Dayara Bugyal can be a perfect start for beginners. Dayara Bugyal trek goes through open land and dense forest at different places ending up at the vast expanse of a lush green meadow. Most of the trekkers start their trek from Barsu village and they trek down via Raithal to see the scenic beauty of both the routes of Dayara Bugyal.
What Makes This Trek So Memorable
a) Just imagine yourself at an elevation of 3408 mts and you are sitting in a beautiful meadow gazing upon the amazing
b) Himalayan peaks with friends by your side sipping tea. the chilliness of the place enhances the aroma and taste of the tea with a beautiful view of forests in front of you.
c) Now convert this imagination into reality by going on a trek to Dayara Bugyal.
d) Skiers also visit Dayara Bugyal in winter as the region receives heavy snowfall during winter
- Accommodation During the trek.
- All Meals Veg (Organic Mountain Food).
- Campfire at Campsite if (Available)
- Trekking Permit & Forest Camping Charges
- Safety Equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Etc.)
- Service of an expert trek leader
- Service of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, helpers, porters, mules)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories for a lifetime
5% GST Service tax.
Food during traveling from (Dehradun to Raithal & Return)
Backpack offloading charges addition (Rs. 300/ Per Day/ Per Bag)
Personal expenses of any kind.
Anything apart from the inclusion.
- Backpack & Rain Cover (50-6literre)
- Day Pack & Rain Cover (2literlitre, If you a hire mule or porter)
- Milton Thermos (1ltr) (Avoid Bisleri Bottles)
- Hiking Shoes waterproofwater proof and with ankle support)
- Torch (With extra batteries)
- Glucose, ORS, Chocolates, biscuits, and dry fruits
- Personal Medical kit (If required)
- Original ID Card
- Trek Pants – 2 Nos. (Avoid Jeans, Shorts, Capri, Fitting Denims)
- T-shirts – 4 Nos. (2 Full Sleeves, 2 Half Sleeves)
- Sweater – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Woolen)
- Jacket – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Thermal Wear – 1 Nos.
- Gloves – 2 Nos. (1 Woolen, 1 Waterproof)
- Socks – 5 Nos. (3 Cotton, 2 Woolen)
- Warm Inner-wears
- Rain Coat / Poncho – 1 Nos.
- Handkerchief/towels – 1 Nos.
- Slippers – 1 Nos.
PROTECT YOUR FACE & HEAD
- UV sunglasses – 1 Nos.
- Caps – 2 Nos. (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woolen Cap)
- Balaclava – 1 Nos.
- Sunscreen Cream
- Body Lotion
- Lip Balm
- Toilet Paper & Wipes
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Quick Dry Towel
- Books (If you like reading)
- Music Instruments (Guitar, Flute)
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP MEMORABLE:
- a) Appreciate Nature for everything it presents you
- b) Temporarily leave behind the comforts of city life
- c) Utilize the silence to search for answers within
- d) See the beauty in physical hardship and endure the vagaries of nature
- e) Connect with your inner voice
- f) Take a break from the connectivity of Social Media
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP PLEASANT:
- a) Carry all the items mentioned in the list provided by SkyHikes.
- b) Begin some fitness exercises about a month before the trek. Use stairs in
- place of Elevators
- d) Be polite to everyone including the villagers, shop keeper and vehicle
- e) Carry loose change, so that you can pay the shopkeepers the exact
- f) Be on Time and don't keep people waiting for you.
- g) Apologize if you have caused any inconvenience to others.
DAY 01 : DEHRADUN - RAITHAL (DRIVE- 174 KM) 6-7 HR DRIVE
DAY 02: RAITHAL - GUI (3 KM TREK - 4 HRS)
DAY 03 : GUI - CHILAPADA (3KM TREK, APPROX 4 HRS,)
DAY 04 : CHILAPADA - NAYATA - DAYARA TOP (9KM TREK, 7 HRS,)
DAY 05: NAYATA - RAITHAL - DEHRADUN ( 4 KM TREK, DRIVE 174KM- 6-7 Hrs)
Day 1 DAY 01 : DEHRADUN - RAITHAL (DRIVE- 174 KM) 6-7 HR DRIVE
Start your journey early in the morning with a meal and a 160-kilometer drive from Dehradun to Raithal. Along the Bhagirathi River, the road passes through the picturesque towns of Mussoorie, Chamba, and Uttarkashi. When you arrive in Raithal, which stands at 7,545 feet, book a room in a guesthouse for the night.
Day 2 DAY 02: RAITHAL - GUI (3 KM TREK - 4 HRS)
This four-kilometer hike is a gentle ascent through spectacular Rhododendron, Silver Oak, and Deodar woods. At an elevation of 8,530 feet, you'll arrive at your destination for the day Gui. This is where the famous undulating stretches of green prairies known as the ‘Bugyals' started. Set up your tent in perfect position and spend the night here.
Day 3 DAY 03 : GUI - CHILAPADA (3KM TREK, APPROX 4 HRS,)
This is your acclimatization day at chillapada. Relax and explore the beauty of mountains
Day 4 DAY 04 : CHILAPADA - NAYATA - DAYARA TOP (9KM TREK, 7 HRS,)
This day begins with a 7-kilometer ascent through the Chillapada grasslands to the high alpine meadow of Dayara Bugyal, Uttarakhand, which is at an elevation of 9,980 feet. When you arrive at this huge tabletop meadow, you will see some magnificent peaks such as Srikanth, Rudregaira, Gangotri I, II, and III, Jaonli, Draupadi ka Danda I & II, Black Hill, Bandarpunch, and others.
Day 5 DAY 05: NAYATA - RAITHAL - DEHRADUN ( 4 KM TREK, DRIVE 174KM- 6-7 Hrs)
Start the day with a hearty breakfast before beginning your descent to Raithal, which is located at an elevation of 8,530 feet. After a 2- to 3-hour hike through a combination of ascents and descents through alpine meadows, thick forests, and small rivulets, you'll arrive at Raithal campsite. Arrive in raithal in the afternoon and return to Dehradun the same day.
Have Any Question?
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope the above is useful
+91 83958 32222
Easy To Moderate
Easy To Moderate
Moderate To Difficult
Easy To Moderate
Easy To Moderate