Buran Ghati Trek
7 Days 6 Nights
Moderate To Difficult
Buran Ghati trek is moderate-difficult because it requires great endurance and stamina. In eight days, you gain 5,800ft with an average trekking time of 5-6 hours per day. First two days of the trek are relatively easier. You climb nearly 2000 ft during the first day and another 700ft on the second day.
- Accommodation During the trek.
- All Meals Veg (Organic Mountain Food).
- Campfire at Campsite if (Available)
- Trekking Permit & Forest Camping Charges
- Safety Equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Etc.)
- Service of an expert trek leader
- Service of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, helpers, porters, mules)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories for a lifetime
5% GST Service tax.
Backpack offloading charges addition (Rs. 350/ Per Day/ Per Bag)
Personal expenses of any kind.
Anything apart from the inclusion.
- Backpack & Rain Cover (50-6literre)
- Day Pack & Rain Cover (2literlitre, If you a hire mule or porter)
- Milton Thermos (1ltr) (Avoid Bisleri Bottles)
- Hiking Shoes waterproofwater proof and with ankle support)
- Torch (With extra batteries)
- Glucose, ORS, Chocolates, biscuits, and dry fruits
- Personal Medical kit (If required)
- Original ID Card
- Trek Pants – 2 Nos. (Avoid Jeans, Shorts, Capri, Fitting Denims)
- T-shirts – 4 Nos. (2 Full Sleeves, 2 Half Sleeves)
- Sweater – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Woolen)
- Jacket – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Thermal Wear – 1 Nos.
- Gloves – 2 Nos. (1 Woolen, 1 Waterproof)
- Socks – 5 Nos. (3 Cotton, 2 Woolen)
- Warm Inner-wears
- Rain Coat / Poncho – 1 Nos.
- Handkerchief/towels – 1 Nos.
- Slippers – 1 Nos.
PROTECT YOUR FACE & HEAD
- UV sunglasses – 1 Nos.
- Caps – 2 Nos. (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woolen Cap)
- Balaclava – 1 Nos.
- Sunscreen Cream
- Body Lotion
- Lip Balm
- Toilet Paper & Wipes
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Quick Dry Towel
- Books (If you like reading)
- Music Instruments (Guitar, Flute)
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP MEMORABLE:
- a) Appreciate Nature for everything it presents you
- b) Temporarily leave behind the comforts of city life
- c) Utilize the silence to search for answers within
- d) See the beauty in physical hardship and endure the vagaries of nature
- e) Connect with your inner voice
- f) Take a break from the connectivity of Social Media
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP PLEASANT:
- a) Carry all the items mentioned in the list provided by SkyHikes.
- b) Begin some fitness exercises about a month before the trek. Use stairs in
- place of Elevators
- d) Be polite to everyone including the villagers, shop keeper and vehicle
- e) Carry loose change, so that you can pay the shopkeepers the exact
- f) Be on Time and don't keep people waiting for you.
- g) Apologize if you have caused any inconvenience to others.
Drive from Shilma to Janglik
Trek from Janglik to Dayara
Trek from Dayara to Litham
Excursion to Chandranahan Lake
Trek from Litham to Dhunda
Dhunda to River campsite via Buran Ghati
Trek from River campsite to Barua
Day 1 Drive from Shilma to Janglik
It is a 9-10 hours drive from Shimla. Transport will be organised from Shimla
Day 2 Trek from Janglik to Dayara
Trek distance: 7.5 km | Duration: 5 hours Altitude gain: 9,200 ft to 11,075 ft
Day 3 Trek from Dayara to Litham
Trek distance: 5.9 km | Duration: 3-4 hours Altitude gain: 11,075 ft to 11,737 ft
Day 4 Excursion to Chandranahan Lake
Trek distance: 6.9 km | Duration: 4-5 hours Altitude gain: 11,737 ft to 13,900 ft and back to 11,737 ft
Day 5 Trek from Litham to Dhunda
Trek distance: 4.6 km | Duration: 4-5 hours Altitude gain: 11,737 ft to 13,365 ft
Day 6 Dhunda to River campsite via Buran Ghati
Trek distance: 8.4 km | Duration: 9-10 hours Altitude gain and loss: 13,365 ft to 15,000 ft via 11,800 ft
Day 7 Trek from River campsite to Barua
Trek distance: 7.15 km | Duration: 5 hours Altitude loss: 11,800 ft to 7,750 ft
Have Any Question?
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope the above is useful
+91 83958 32222